Best Carbon Fiber Wallets for Men in 2020: A Fashion-Savvy’s Must-Have
Accessories speak volumes about our style and fashion sense. If you want to look your best whenever you’re pulling out the wallet, you need one of the best carbon fiber wallets for men. Because nothing says fashion-savvy like a minimalist holder for your valuables.
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Top 5 Recommended Carbon Fiber Wallets for Guys
- 2 Why Carbon Fiber?
- 3 How to Choose A Carbon Fiber Wallet?
- 4 How to Make A Carbon Fiber Wallet
- 5 Detailed Reviews of Our Recommended Carbon Fiber Wallets
- 6 Our Top Pick
Our Top 5 Recommended Carbon Fiber Wallets for Guys
Why Carbon Fiber?
Carbon fiber is a virtually unbreakable material. It resists scratches, it has excellent strength, and most carbon fiber wallets boast the RFID blocking technology.
If you want a few more reasons, here are some of its benefits:
- It has high tolerance and resistance to shocks
- Resists corrosion
- It is flexible yet protective
- It has a unique, distinct appearance
- Works well with other materials
How to Choose A Carbon Fiber Wallet?
Now that you know why to use carbon fiber, let’s find out what to consider before investing in such a wallet.
Carbon fiber wallets come in a variety of designs, from standard slim wallets to card cases; some manufacturers even produce bifold carbon fiber wallets.
How many cards would you like to carry with you on a daily basis? Six or less? Some modular carbon fiber wallets have a capacity of only 6 cards, but come with modules that allow you to expand them according to your needs.
More than six? Go for a carbon fiber wallet that’s expandable, or opt for a card case. These types are ideal if you also want to carry your ID or work badge.
In case of technologies featured on the wallet, the RFID blocking technology is worth considering. This technology helps prevent high-tech thieves from reading information on your cards, and is also very useful if you have the habit of putting your wallet in your back pocket. Also when you go travelling to a new destination, your personal data will be safe and secure.
A wallet featuring RFID technology may cost a little bit more but it’s an investment worth considering if you tend to carry a lot of credit cards.
How to Make A Carbon Fiber Wallet
Buying a carbon fiber wallet is the simplest way to get a great quality accessory. Nevertheless, if you’re feeling creative, you can also make one yourself, following the instructions in the video below.
Detailed Reviews of Our Recommended Carbon Fiber Wallets
1. Armour Carbon Fiber Slim Wallet
Armour is more than a carbon fiber wallet. It’s a compact multi-tool that looks awesome in every man’s pocket. Whether you have to change a tire or do a quick fix at home, you’ll always have the essentials at hand.
At first glance, the Armour Carbon Fiber Slim Wallet looks like a conventional card holder and money clip combo. It has sleek lines and an ultra-light design that fits seamlessly in the front pocket of your jeans or chinos.
But all it takes is a second look to understand the versatility of this accessory. More than a wallet, it is a multi-tool designed to hold your key, cash, cards, and tactical multi-tool.
To maintain the clean lines of the exterior, the multi-tool is a convenient card you can pull out each time you need it.
It contains a key ring hole, ruler, protractor, bottle opener, two screwdrivers, a box opener, a cutter and wire cutter, and an opener or puller.
Another stylish accessory that comes with the wallet is a convenient key holder with room for two keys.
Durability is ensured by the premium-grade aviation aluminum plates that make up the inner body, while the outer shell is made from strong 3K carbon fiber weave. A 304 stainless steel spring loaded money clip completes the design of this elegant piece.
Armour wallet is not all about looks. This accessory is also highly functional. It looks tiny and slim, but it’s expandable and can hold up to 12 cards and 5 folded bills.
Made to last for a lifetime, it comes with replacement screws and a mini screwdriver, so you can always fix it if you need it.
Ideal to hold even your most sensitive cards, the wallet has RFID-blocking panels and is perfect for your bank cards, badges, or transit pass.
- Brand: Armour Supply Co.
- Material: RFID-blocking aviation aluminum plates/3K carbon fiber coating
- Size: 3.4 x 2.1 x 0.2 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Stylish multi-tool minimalist wallet
- High-quality materials
- RFID blocking technology
- Lifetime warranty
- Free key holder included
- Screws might get loose and need tightening now and then
2. ROSSM Carbon Fiber Wallet
Next on our list of the best carbon fiber wallets for men, this wallet for ROSSM is ideal for those who don’t want to break the bank. It’s inexpensive yet stylish, a great addition to your arsenal of accessories.
ROSSM carbon fiber wallet has a minimal design that suits the modern man. It has a standard design, but the quality of materials makes the difference between this product and other cheap wallets.
Made from genuine carbon fiber, the wallet delivers RFID protection. The perfect carbon fiber weave can easily impress even the strictest critics, while the convenient money clip is also made from carbon fiber.
If you believe the weaving design is too easy to fake and that it looks “cheap,” know that this wallet also comes in a forged carbon fiber design. Regardless of which finish you like, both models are strong and durable, made to last for a long time.
Designed to fit perfectly with a busy lifestyle, it has a smart push-n-grab C-cut that offers easy access to the cards.
Selecting the card you want could be tricky though, especially if you hold a lot of cards in there. The money clip is also strong enough to hold a few folded bills without bending or losing flexibility.
This carbon fiber wallet brings the same functionality a slim wallet does. It’s minimalist and sleek, designed for the guy who likes to carry nothing but the essentials.
Its expandable design makes it suitable to hold up to 12 cards; it has the right size to hold work badges, transit passes, and a driver’s license, just what you need for your everyday carry.
The exterior money clip has no weird edges and can keep secure up to 10 folded bills. Furthermore, the RFID technology will keep all your sensitive data safe from cyber-burglars.
- Brand: ROSSM
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Size: 3.4 x 2.2 x 0.3 inches
- High-capacity wallet can hold up to 12 cards and 10 bills
- Smart push-n-grab C-cut
- Highly resistant to scratches
- The carbon fiber panels are thicker than expected
- The cards could be quite hard to access
3. Ogon Stockholm V2
Perfect for the guy who doesn’t mind dropping a buck for an outstanding wallet, the Stockholm V2 by Ogon Design impresses with its unisex allure. It’s still slim enough to fit your front pocket, but it’s more accessible than other minimalist wallets.
This carbon fiber wallet has a card case design that opens completely to reveal an accordion-like interior. Separate card slots can keep your belongings secure, and what’s even better is that you can also keep coins in this wallet.
This design peculiarity speaks volumes about the origins of this wallet. Indeed, the product is conceived in Europe, a part of the world where using coins is much more frequent.
The exterior presents the standard weaving carbon fiber pattern, and a minimalist logo on the corner adds up to the aesthetic factor. Stylish and elegant is also the metallic closure that locks securely to keep your belongings contained.
The interior is made from high-quality PVC; at the same time, the exterior panels are coated with an RFID-blocking layer, so you’ll never have to worry about your sensitive data.
Compact, durable, and lightweight, the wallet is less than 1 inch thick and fits wonderfully in a front pocket.
From many standpoints, the Stockholm V2 is much more functional than a minimalist wallet. Its accordion design makes it easy to access the cards, cash, and other items you might want to keep in your wallet.
Due to the slightly more generous space, you can hold more than 10 cards. The wallet also has room for your ID or work badge, and you can also keep in it a receipt or two. Each slot is large enough to accommodate at least two cards, and you can easily see and access the entire content of the wallet.
Sure, all this comes at a price, but the investment is undoubtedly well worth it.
- Brand: Ogon Design
- Material: Carbon fiber/PVC/metal
- Size: 4.3 x 3 x 1 inches
- Easy to open with just one hand
- Smart design provides easy access to the contents
- RFID-blocking technology
- Superb craftsmanship and flawless design
4. PITAKA Magwallet
- [Modular Design] Slim and Lightweight magnetic wallet has space for 6 cards (2 cover layers which could hold one card each, and 2 middle card layers...
- [100% Carbon Fiber] The first modular wallet to be made from carbon fiber, the MagEZ Wallet is slim and extremely durable. There is no need to worry...
- [Convenient Access to Cards with one hand] Using one hand, simply flick open the wallet and quickly and easily slide out a card.
- [Block RFID Signals] The carbon fiber card holder layers protect your valuable card data against RFID skimming. Since the wallet connects each layer...
- [Store Your Cards Securely] Due to the special clip design for the cards,every layer of the card clip wallet holds your cards securely even when the...
PITAKA Magwallet is another impressive accessory. It might not be the right carbon fiber wallet if you’re still using magnetic stripe cards. If you do, know that it’s time to pass to more modern chip cards, so you can also use this wallet.
The Magwallet by PITAKA has a surprising design that goes beyond style and fashion. This magnetic wallet consists of four carbon fiber layers, each with a card slot. Several other layers make it easy to customize this minimalist wallet to suit your needs.
As it is, it can hold three cards and nothing more. It doesn’t have a money clip, and you could say it’s pretty basic.
However, you can simply buy and add more panels to the wallet to get an extra card slot, a money clip, or a box panel for coins, keys, or other small essentials.
It’s hard to argue about the innovation in this design, and if you like to stand out, then this is definitely the best carbon fiber wallet for you.
Packed in a stylish gift box, it impresses with flawless lines and high attention to detail. And as you could expect from such high class wallet, it also provides RFID protection.
The Magwallet shines in terms of functionality, thanks to its modular design that allows you to customize the piece to suit your needs.
The basic version can hold 6 cards, which could be sufficient for your daily needs. If you want to carry more cards, cash, and maybe other items, all it takes is to purchase other panels. If you decide to customize the wallet with all available accessories, you can reach a capacity of 8 cards, up to 5 folded bills, and a box layer for small essentials including coins and keys.
While the idea is awesome, the only downside we can find is the relatively high price.
- Brand: PITAKA
- Material: Carbon fiber / metal
- Size: 4 x 2.7 x 0.5 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Modular design allow you to make it as thin or thick as you want
- Magnetic panels are easy to access
- Stylishly packed in a gift box
- A variant for cards with magnetic stripe is also available
- Unsuitable to use for magnetic cards
- Purchasing modules separately can be frustrating considering the price
5. FIDELO Carbon Fiber Minimalist Wallet
- Pure Game Changer - This compact carbon fiber wallet with a slim minimalist design is only 2.25 x 3.4 x .36 inches, so it fits well in any pocket!...
- Problem Solved - Unlike other wallets, our minimalistic carbon fiber wallet with 4 bill fold bands is more robust than steel, resilient against...
- The Unique Present For Any Man - Elegantly packaged in a beautiful black designer box, Fidelo pop up wallet is an excellent present for your husband,...
- RFID Blocking Pull Tab Pocket - Get protected now with our defy men's wallet. Its equipped with RFID technology to block 13.56 Mhz frequencies (debit...
- Backed Up For Life - We get it that stuff happens! If your Fidelo pop up wallet malfunctions, we'll cover you with a free warranty!
Last entry on our list, the FIDELO carbon fiber minimalist wallet is a nice choice if you want an accessory that won’t cost you your weight in gold. Despite the lower price, it’s incredibly stylish and sleek. It is slim and fits wonderfully in a pocket; what’s even best, it is incredibly easy to use.
FIDELO has a simple yet highly functional design. It doesn’t have screws and consists of only a front and a back panel held together by an elastic band.
The band also acts as a money holder, and gives personality to the wallet thanks to its color. Made to match all personalities, the wallet comes with four elastic bands that are easy to change and match with your mood or outfit.
Designed with easy access in mind, it has a larger-than-average thumb cut and a vertical design for easier accessing of the content. All you have to do is push on the edge and slide the card out without worries.
The polished interior surface not only allows the cards to slide out easily, but it also prevents scratches.
As most carbon fiber wallets, it’s available in 3K and forged patterns. Furthermore, the beveled top edge makes it easy to reinsert the cards.
This wallet is one of the most functional on this list. It has an innovative design that combines the strength of carbon fiber with elastic’s flexibility. Expandable, it can hold up to 12 cards and 10 folded bills.
It doesn’t have room for coins or other small items, but most modern wallets lack extra pockets. At least if you want to maintain your look flawless with a slim, front pocket accessory.
Extremely durable, the wallet resists scratches and will look amazing for a really long time.
- Brand: FIDELO
- Material: Carbon fiber/elastic
- Size: 2.25 x .36 x 3.4 inches
- Weight: 1 ounce
- Innovative, expandable design
- No screws or annoying extra panels
- RFID blocking technology
- Premium materials and finishes
- Attractive price tag
- Not quite functional for holding cash
Our Top Pick
Settling on a model wasn’t easy at all, since all wallets on this list are amazing. After long debates though, we settled on the Armour.
It’s made from the highest quality materials, it resists scratches, and it’s durable. It comes with accessories too, including a convenient multi-tool and key holder.
Packed in a stylish gift box, it makes for a wonderful gift for yourself or your beloved one. No doubt, one of the best carbon fiber wallets for men you can get your hands on.
So, what do you say? Did you find the right wallet on this list?
Before you go, don’t forget to check our selection of best wallets for men and to share this article with your friends.