Best Kenneth Cole Wallets in 2020: Our Top Picks & Reviews
Kenneth Cole is an established name in the fashion industry. The brand launched its first product in 1982, addressing women at the time. Over the years, Kenneth Cole expanded its range of products to incorporate shoes and accessories for men, including wallets. Today, Kenneth Cole is synonymous with style. But which are the best Kenneth Cole wallets for men in 2020?
While picking a wallet is a very subjective matter, we focused our selection on quality and functionality. As such, check out our favorite Kenneth Cole wallets below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Recommended Kenneth Cole Wallets for Men
- 2 Kenneth Cole Wallet Styles
- 3 What Else to Consider Before Buying
- 4 Our Top Pick
Our Recommended Kenneth Cole Wallets for Men
Kenneth Cole Wallet Styles
Kenneth Cole is one of those brands that know how to satisfy their customers. This is shown in the quality and selection of their wallets. Most Kenneth Cole wallets for men are produced under the Reaction tag, and they can truly determine positive reactions.
The brand encompasses a wide selection of wallets designed for the modern, active man who’s always on the go. Their collections include:
- Slimfold wallets: A modern interpretation of the classic bifold, the slimfold wallets by Kenneth Cole combine classicism with modern functionality in an exceptional product. They are perfect for the businessmen, traditionalists, and anyone else who might benefit from such a style.
- Slim trifold wallets: If you’re more of a trifold guy, know that Kenneth Cole can satisfy your needs too. The brand produces a collection of slim trifold wallets perfect for bikers, rockers, and those with a nonconformist spirit. Maintaining the classic lines, these wallets are also perfect for travelers.
- Zip around wallets: A collection designed for those who like to carry change. Your coins will fit perfectly in such a wallet, while you’ll also have enough room for cards, cash, coupons, receipts, and virtually anything else you would normally tuck in a wallet.
- Slim front pocket wallets: Adapting to the modern man, Kenneth Cole also proposes a selection of slim front pocket wallets. Some are tiny models designed as card sleeves. Others may also have a money clip and other perks.
What Else to Consider Before Buying
Besides choosing your preferred Kenneth Cole wallet style, there are a series of other things you should consider before buying.
- Size: While most Kenneth Cole wallets for men are kind of bulky, you can still find models designed to fit in a front pocket. If you have any special size requirements, the best thing to do is to check before buying.
- Color: Kenneth Cole preserved the classic wallet line, and most of its products come in shades of brown, dark grey, and black. Don’t expect anything out of the ordinary in terms of colors. If you’d like an electric blue wallet, Kenneth Cole is just not the brand for you.
- RFID: Not everyone needs RFID protection, but if you do check the wallet before buying. The brand proposes all sorts of wallets with or without RFID protection, so it should be easy to find the one that fits your
- Pockets: What do you want to carry? Is it just a card and some cash? A slim front pocket wallet could be ideal. Are you typically carrying coins, a wealth of cards, cash, receipts, and perhaps even coupons? Then aim for a bigger wallet, although you should avoid overstuffing it.
- Price: Kenneth Cole wallets bring real value for money and come at prices that won’t break the bank. Check out our selection below to find the best Kenneth Cole wallet for you.
1. Kenneth Cole Reaction Trifold Men’s Wallet
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: This wallet is made of 100% genuine leather. Only the top quality materials are accepted for Kenneth Cole Reaction wallets, as...
- PLENTY OF STORAGE: With 2 slip pockets, 10 card pockets, and 2 ID windows, and a cash pouch, there is more than enough room in this trifold wallet for...
- RFID SECURITY: Did you know that thieves can steal your information without even getting a hold of your card? RFID-blocking technology protects all of...
- MINIMALIST STYLE: With an embossed or enamel logo on the front, people are sure to recognize the iconic Kenneth Cole branding right away. Choose a...
Those who appreciate a big wallet will most likely appreciate the Trifold Men’s Wallet by Kenneth Cole. Made of 100% leather with a leather and textile interior, this wallet can hold all you can wish, from cards and cash to coins and receipts.
The wallet boasts fourteen pockets in total. Two of them are dedicated to cash, as well as other larger items. A central ID flip window allows you to carry both your driving license and another form of ID.
Besides, ten convenient card slots give you plenty of space for all your bank and business cards. Caring for your safety, the manufacturer also equipped this wallet with RFID technology which blocks the signals emitted by your devices.
Large enough to accommodate a lot of stuff, this wallet is great for travel too. It also has a flawless aesthetic that appeals to traditionalist men. We like the black wallet with a logo plaque in the front, but there are three other colors and styles to choose from.
Perfect for the busy men, for those who love to have all their valuables close at all time, and even for the bikers, this wallet is perhaps the best Kenneth Cole wallet on the market.
- Entirely made of leather and quality textile lining.
- Fourteen pockets.
- RFID protection.
- Slim for a trifold wallet.
- Some users find it too bulky.
- The leather is rather stiff.
2. Kenneth Cole Reaction Men’s Slimfold Wallet
- Pockets: 4 slip, 1 id windows, 9 card slots
Those who’re after a slimmer yet still spacious wallet might appreciate this trifold alternative. The wallet is essentially bifold with a middle flap designed to hold extra cards and a form of ID. It comes with a clear ID window which is perfect for your driving license.
Made from high-quality leather and lined with synthetic lining, this wallet is durable and easy to clean.
Besides the central ID window, the accessory has thirteen other pockets. Nine of them are card slots which can hold up to a total of 18 cards. The four slip pockets are perfect for bills, receipts, and other larger items.
Sadly, there is no room for coins in this wallet, but this should be expected from a man’s wallet anyway.
Regarding styles and colors, you’ll really have plenty of choices. For the sake of consistency, we chose the black variant with a metallic plate in front. However, there is a wide selection of colors you can choose from, including an ample choice of browns and greys.
Tinier than the trifold wallet but still spacious enough, this wallet is perfect for those who need a reliable accessory by their side day after day.
- Four slip pockets and an ID window.
- Nine card slots.
- Elegant black design.
- Slimmer than similar models.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- No RFID protection.
3. Kenneth Cole Reaction Men’s Passcase Wallet
- Pockets: 4 slip, 1 id windows, 10 card slots
If you need even more pockets packed in a compact wallet, give a look at the Reaction Men’s Passcase Wallet by Kenneth Cole. Like the other models in this list, this wallet is entirely made of leather, and it even has a leather lining.
Bearing one more pocket than the models above, this accessory comes with four slip pockets, a flap ID window, and a total of ten card slots. You’ll be able to tuck all your essentials in this elegant item and impress everyone with your style.
Talking about style, this wallet comes in the classic black, but you’ll also be able to pick from a selection of colors the one that best matches with your soul. You can also choose between a linear or more decorated interior.
Another nice feature is the embedded RFID protection that allows you to walk around in all peace of mind. Perfect for holding contactless cards and not only, but this Kenneth Cole wallet also brings all versatility expected from a top in the class item.
- Fifteen total pockets, including an ID
- Several colors and styles.
- Leather exterior and lining.
- Ideal for the back pocket.
- Card slots are very tight.
4. Kenneth Cole Reaction Men’s Crunch Hipster Wallet
- RFID blocking technology
- 7 credit card slots 2 hidden pockets
- 1 clear id slot
- 1 lined billfold pocket
- Includes a gift box which can be used as a valet tray
Like we already mentioned above, Kenneth Cole doesn’t produce only bulky wallets. A nice alternative to all models above is the Crunch Hipster wallet designed to take the bulk out of the equation.
Made of leather inside out, this is a classic bifold wallet with no extra flaps. It still incorporates an ID window, but it’s slimmer than most Kenneth Cole wallets as well as slimmer than most similar models on the market.
Despite its tinier dimension, the wallet can still hold a bunch of stuff. It comes with one lined billfold pocket, seven card slots, and two hidden pockets, alongside a clear ID slot.
It is easy to expect that such a compact wallet is made to protect your cards. Indeed, it’s lined with RFID blocking technology, so you won’t have to worry about electronic pickpocketing when walking through crowds.
Simple to maintain and clean, this wallet is also strong and durable. Flawless visuals are enhanced by quality stitching, while the corners are well refined. You will also like the embossed logo on front and interior, as well as the gift box which can be used as a valet tray.
- Beautiful color and design.
- Multiple pockets and card slots.
- RFID protection.
- Leather interior and exterior.
- Only comes in one color.
5. Kenneth Cole Reaction Men’s Zip Around Wallet
- Storage capacity: 3 card slot pockets
- Lined with an rfid blocking layer to offer complete protection against all theft
- Includes free gift box
The last Kenneth Cole wallet that has made it to our list is the Men’s Zip Around Wallet, an all-purpose accessory designed to hold essentials alone. Don’t expect the same storage capacity present on other wallets from the same brand.
Nonetheless, men’s wallets aren’t supposed to be bulky, so this accessory delivers all you need. It has three card slot pockets for a capacity of six cards, a coin pocket, as well as a compartment for bills.
Coming in a selection of colors, this wallet is also attractive. The zip around closure ensures that none of your stuff will fall when you take this accessory out of your pocket, while the RFID lining ensures your data won’t get stolen.
We also liked the embossed logo both on front and on the interior of the wallet. Coming in only one color and style, this men’s wallet is made of 100% leather both on interior and exterior. It comes in a gift box and can easily enhance the image of any man.
- Zip around closure keeps your belongings
- RFID protection.
- Entirely made of leather.
- Free gift box.
- Stylish logo embossed on exterior and interior.
- Only one color.
- No ID window.
Our Top Pick
It’s hard to say which wallet is the best, but for us, the best Kenneth Cole wallet is the Trifold men’s wallet. This stylish accessory is made of 100% leather and comes with a textile lined interior that boasts elegance even more.
Spacious enough to hold all your essentials, this wallet comes with fourteen total pockets including two ID windows.
Not only you’ll be able to carry more than a driving license, but you’ll also have plenty of space for up to 20 cards. Furthermore, two slip pockets will give you enough room for bills of all sizes, so you can easily use the wallet in your travels.
An array of colors and styles also make this wallet suitable for all men. It’s most ideal for those who like back pocket wallets, although it can also fit in the interior pocket of a jacket.
Packing all you could wish from a best in class pick and coming with a stylish gift box, this is undoubtedly one of the best Kenneth Cole wallets in 2020.
And if you’re not yet sure of your choice, why not check our men’s wallet brands page where you can find more details about the most popular companies out there.