Best Ezgo Wallet in 2019: Our Top Picks & Reviews
The Ezgo Wallet is a wallet concept designed with the modern men in mind. It has an essential design which focuses on minimalism. So, if you need a minimalist wallet in your life, read on to find out which are the best Ezgo wallets in 2019.
Although some of the models the company produces have been discontinued by the manufacturer, many other brands now propose similar concepts. That’s why this article focuses on the Ezgo style wallets even if they might not come from the brand. Check out our recommended wallets below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Recommended Ezgo Wallets in 2019
- 2 Ezgo Wallets – The Concept
- 3 How to Choose an Ezgo Style Wallet
- 4 Top 5 Best Ezgo Wallets in 2019
- 5 Our Top Pick
Our Recommended Ezgo Wallets in 2019
Ezgo Wallets – The Concept
Ezgo designed their wallets with a simple concept in mind. Minimalism and functionality. There is nothing complicated about these wallets. They are either hard-case card holders or card sleeves. Some models may even have some room for a few bills.
Both the hard case and leather sleeve models were designed to go into a front pocket, although they can fit virtually in any pocket.
Since their concept inspired so many users, many brands today propose wallets very similar in style and functionality with those made by Ezgo. And since the Ezgo wallets may be hard to find, we will focus on your best Ezgo style choices.
How to Choose an Ezgo Style Wallet
Choosing a minimalist wallet could seem easy, but the opposite is true. If a slim wallet is not functional, it belongs to the bin. It will never serve you, so you’d better not invest in one. With this in mind, what makes a functional wallet though? Here are a few things you should check out before buying your Ezgo wallet.
The first thing to check when buying a wallet is its practicality. Make sure it can hold all your cards and cash, and that you have easy access to all your belongings. A good minimalist wallet should be able to hold at least five cards and 20 folded bills.
When it comes to taking the cards or cash out, you should also be able to access any of the items in your wallet quickly and easily.
2. RFID Protection
Since slim wallets are made specifically for cards, you should also consider RFID protection. RFID is a technology embedded in your contactless cards and NFC devices. It’s also present in hotel access cards, ID badges, travel passes, and an array of other items.
The thing is that anyone who has an RFID reader can easily retrieve all the data on your devices. This may include your home or work address and even access to your cash.
By having an RFID wallet you’ll be able to block the signals emitted by your cards, so you’ll keep your cash secure in all circumstances.
But regardless of the actual design, your choices are actually reduced to leather card sleeves or hard card cases.
The former is ideal for most men. It pairs with almost all outfits, and it looks great on all occasions. The latter is more suitable for casual outfits or for the sportive men who need a tactical wallet in their pocket.
With this in mind, let’s now have a look at the best Ezgo wallets in 2019.
Top 5 Best Ezgo Wallets in 2019
1. Trayvax Element Wallet
- Made in the USA
- Leather metal wallet fits 3-10 cards and 1-5 bills
- Rugged stainless-steel frame wrapped in top-grain oil-tanned leather
- Packed with features including integrated money clip, convenient bottle opener, RFID protection, and attachment point
- This high quality product is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Our favorite Ezgo style wallet is the Trayvax Element, a minimalist wallet designed and manufactured in the USA. Made from rugged stainless steel and top-grain oil-tanned leather, this stylish accessory can fit up to 10 cards and five bills.
The rugged frame adds strength and durability to the wallet, while the leather cover comes with the fashion factor.
Designed to satisfy the needs of most users, this accessory makes a great EDC wallet ready to help you navigate the urban jungle. It has an integrated money clip designed to provide easy access to your cash, an attachment point for your belt chain, and acts as a bottle opener too.
Besides these great features, the wallet also comes with RFID protection. It can keep all your cards safe, so you will never have to worry about your protection.
The Element wallet fits seamlessly in a front pocket and resists any outdoor pursuit. It’s also meant to impress, either your buddies or your date when you go out. Stylish, functional, and secured with MIL-SPEC paracord, this wallet is undoubtedly one of the best Ezgo wallets alternatives on the market.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Can fit up to 10 cards and a few bills.
- RFID protection.
- Rugged stainless steel frame and classic leather wrap.
- Suitable to use as EDC wallet.
- ID window is rather small.
- No quick access to frequently used cards.
2. Andar The Duke Minimalist Front Pocket Wallet
- ULTRA SLIM - The Duke card case or wallet is perfect for holding business cards, credit cards, drivers license, other identifications, and cash. Its...
- SECURE - Andar Wallets are secured with RFID anti-theft blocking materials to prevent you from being a victim of e-Pick Pocketers. Each card slot is...
- QUALITY LEATHER AND CRAFTSMANSHIP - Crafted with an obsessive attention to detail, our wallets are made from Full Grain Leather. Each wallet is unique...
- MINIMAL - With its slim no fold design, your wallet stays slim while still carrying a decent load of essential cards. The Duke reduces bulk and keeps...
- GREAT GIFT - Our wallets are perfect for gifts, each is packaged nicely in our signature cotton pouch and gift box
The Duke by Andar is an ultra-slim wallet designed to hold credit and business cards, your driving license, and even some bills. Sleek and stylish, this wallet comes in a variety of colors and styles. Its elegant design makes it perfect for most men, from traditionalists to contemporary.
You can also use it in either your front or your back pocket, depending on your outfit or preference.
The wallet consists of a quick access front pocket that can hold up to two cards and the main compartment, for a total capacity of up to 10 cards. On the back of the wallet, there is a cash strap designed to hold a few bills securely.
Each pocket is protected by RFID blocking materials, so you won’t have to worry about identity theft in crowded spaces.
Like all wallets in our guides, this one is made from the highest quality materials. The full grain leather gives a unique, luxurious feel to the wallet, and can easily transform it into the star among your accessories.
Thanks to its minimalist design, the wallet has no place for the bulk, but it will still allow you to carry a lot of essentials. Perfect as a gift too, the wallet is nicely packed in a signature cotton pouch, then placed in a gift box.
- Made from quality full grain leather.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Can hold up to 10 cards and offers RFID protection.
- Money clip at the back of the wallet.
- Easy access front pocket.
- The front pocket is a bit tight.
3. Bellroy Micro Sleeve
- Fits up to 6 cards, plus folded bills
- Quick access slots on the outside make fast paying easy
- Backed by Bellroy's 3 year warranty
- Made from premium, environmentally certified leather
- 1.7 inches tall x 4 inches wide / 73mm tall x 102mm wide
Another of the best Ezgo wallets alternatives is the Bellroy Micro Sleeve. This minimalist wallet comes in a choice of colors and is designed to hold up to 6 cards and folded bills in a sleeve style pouch.
Really tiny, this wallet can fit easily into a front pocket, although it has quite a few compartments. The main one can hold bills and some cards. A quick access slot on the outside is perfect for your frequently used cards.
Practical and elegant, this is one of the slimmest wallets out there, and it is also intuitive to use. The leather might stretch over time, and this could be either a pro or a con. If you want to fit more cards in the wallet, it’s definitely a plus.
But if you only hold a few cards, then they may slip out as the leather stretches. That said, this wallet is of great quality and really deserves your attention.
- Made from premium environmentally friendly leather.
- The sleek sleeve can hold up to 6 cards.
- Spacious enough to hold folded bills.
- Quick access pocket on front.
- Leather may stretch over time.
- Some people feel its actual capacity is of 4 cards.
4. Radix One Slim Wallet
- MINIMALIST - significantly thinner than traditional bifold wallets
- ULTRALIGHT - weighs less than an ounce so your wallet never weighs you down or strains your back
- EFFICIENT - comfortably and securely holds 4-10 cards.
- DURABLE - strong polycarbonate and silicone parts that are built to last
- PATENT-PROTECTED SLEEK DESIGN - store both cash and cards in an ultra slim profile.
Are you looking for a cool wallet? Then look no further. The Radix One Slim Wallet packs all you could wish from a best in the class pick. This minimalist wallet is much thinner than the traditional bifold, but also much thinner than many minimalist wallets.
It’s ultra-lightweight and fits seamlessly either in the front or in the back pocket. Designed with efficiency in mind, this wallet can also hold up to 10 cards. Not to mention it has a convenient elastic strap on its back designed to hold some money bills.
Built with durability in mind, the Radix One is made from strong polycarbonate and incorporates silicone parts. It is built to last, and it can seamlessly store all your essentials.
It lacks RFID protection, but if that’s not an essential feature for you, then know that this wallet is a valid alternative to the best Ezgo Wallets on the market.
- The minimalist wallet is thinner than most wallets on the market.
- Can comfortably hold up to 10 cards.
- Made from strong polycarbonate and silicone.
- Patented design.
- No RFID protection.
5. Dango D01 Dapper EDC Wallet
- Designed to hold up to 12 cards (business or credit cards)
- Genuine top grain leather that is secured to the Dango Wallet chassis with mil-spec bolts.
- RFID blocking keeps your information secure
- Made from 6061 aerospace grade CNC'd aluminum, weighs just over 2 ounces
- Super slim profile at just over 0.3 inches thick when 6 cards are inside of the wallet
Dango is one of the most sophisticated wallets on the market, designed with minimalism and functionality in mind. It can hold up to 12 cards, it boasts RFID technology, and incorporates sleek lines and textures in a symphony of contrasts.
This super slim wallet is made from 6061 aerospace grade aluminum. It is super lightweight and comes with a genuine top grain leather body that enhances the fashionable look of this product.
With all 12 cards inside, the wallet is only 0.6 inches thick, and it goes seamlessly into your front pocket.
Another great feature is the black silicone band designed to hold your money, and you can choose your favorite style from a variety of colors. Coming in a nice package, the wallet also makes for a nice gift on all occasions.
- Ultra slim wallet can hold up to 12 cards.
- Made from aerospace grade aluminum and leather.
- Available in multiple colors.
- RFID protection.
- Edges are a little sharp.
- The wallet may not block NFC signals.
Our Top Pick
While it is truly hard to decide which wallet is the best for you, we concluded that our favorite is the Element wallet by Trayvax. Boasting a patented design and presenting itself as a quality EDC wallet, this tiny thing is meant to impress.
It is both designed and manufactured in the USA and comes with a patented concept that uses a rugged stainless steel frame as a base for a quality leather wrap.
Stylish and multifunctional, this wallet brings all the benefits of a larger wallet. It has an ID window and money clip. It can fit up to 10 cards in the main compartment and offers RFID protection to your contactless devices.