Best Belt Wallets For Men 2019: Top Picks & Reviews
Belt wallets have become increasingly popular recently due to people traveling more and becoming more conscious about the safety of their cash and cards. Best wallets are a great choice for someone that is on the go constantly, indifferent and unknown countries or simply wants to keep the contents of their wallets hidden and safe.
There is so much choice out there that it can seem overwhelming when you’re browsing, so we have shortlisted some of our favorite belt wallets for you. Check out our top five belt wallet picks below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Top 5 Recommended Belt Wallets for Men
- 2 Features To Consider When Buying a Belt Wallet
- 3 DETAILED REVIEWS OF OUR RECOMMENDED BELT WALLETS FOR MEN IN 2020
- 3.1 1. Joel and Robert Inc. Travel Waist Pack
- 3.2 Design
- 3.3 Functionality
- 3.4 2.Day tip belt wallet
- 3.5 Design
- 3.6 Functionality
- 3.7 3.Alpha keeper rfid belt wallet
- 3.8 Design
- 3.9 Functionality
- 3.10 4.Evancary money belt wallet
- 3.11 Design
- 3.12 Functionality
- 3.13 5.Mind and Body Orion Belt Wallet
- 3.14 Design
- 3.15 Functionality
- 3.16 Our Top Pick
Our Top 5 Recommended Belt Wallets for Men
Features To Consider When Buying a Belt Wallet
There are a few factors that you will need to look at to ensure you choose the perfect belt wallet for you. The design is normally less important than the functionality and security features, but it might still play an important role to you, so don’t worry, belt wallets can be stylish in their own way.
Here are a few of the features that you should consider when you’re browsing.
It’s crucial that your belt wallet is not only made to a high standard to ensure it doesn’t wear, tear or break but that it’s also comfortable. The material used should not rub your skin and should be lightweight. The majority of belt wallets are made from various types of nylon. Nylon is a perfect durable material that isn’t going to scratch, itch or weigh down your body.
Belt wallets are normally available in a selection of subtle colors because it will be sat under your clothing you should stay away from, bright colors to avoid it being seen.
As mentioned above, you should be looking out for high-quality materials to avoid being irritated when it’s around your waist. Nylon is a perfect durable material that isn’t going to scratch, itch or weigh down your body.
This is obviously a very personal factor because it depends on what you need the wallet for. If you’re going to be traveling a lot with it on, then it might be imperative that it can fit your passport or phone. You should put together a checklist of the features you need.
Most belt wallets only have one pocket with a zip section. However, you will need to look at the size and security of it to ensure it’s suitable for you.
RFID protection is essential, especially now the majority of cards are contactless. This is what protects your card from getting scanned by an RFID scanner, which allows people to ultimately access your personal data. If a wallet doesn’t contain an RFID lining, you might end up having your bank cards hacked. The majority of RFID protective linings cover against 13.56MHz and NFC, which protects bank cards and mobile phones.
Now you know what you need to be looking for and what you should be avoiding, let’s take a look at our selection of the best belt wallets for men.
All relevant information will be below each wallet, so you’re fully informed when deciding which one is right for you.
DETAILED REVIEWS OF OUR RECOMMENDED BELT WALLETS FOR MEN IN 2020
1. Joel and Robert Inc. Travel Waist Pack
- SLIMLINE DESIGN - Our running belt, the first of its kind bringing comfort to your workout using a lightweight but yet durable material. Our running...
- UNIVERSAL PHONE FIT & ADJUSTABLE - Fits waist sizes from 28" to 49" with flexible and adjustable belt, you can wear Armear bag on top of clothes as...
- WATER RESISTANT & DURABLE MATERIAL - Our Cell Phone Waist Pack is made of the highest quality soft Neoprene, ensures all your items stay dry, through...
- PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR WORKOUT GEAR - If you enjoy RUNNING, WORKING OUT, HIKING, CYCLING, TRAINING, DOING OTHER SPORTS, then this Waistband is...
- SATISFACTION - Get our best running belt under 10 dollars for yourself or workout gift and you'll love it
Joel and Robert Inc. specializes in fitness accessories, so if you’re looking for a wallet to go running with, this is designed specifically for that. However, it’s also a good choice for someone traveling because it has a large capacity. This belt wallet looks particularly sleek and slim, perfect to fit on your body with no proof that it’s there.
This belt wallet is a slim and sophisticated fit, an essential when you’re looking for the perfect belt wallet. This wallet can be worn over or under clothes because the high-quality nylon isn’t going to irritate your skin. In addition to this, nylon is a great material because it will ensure the contents of the wallet are kept dry. The belt features adjustable elastic straps, to increase comfort whilst using it for either long-distance running or travel.
The overall design of the wallet is simple and ergonomic. The pockets, zips,
straps, and buckles are all good quality, and it shouldn’t wear and tear too easily.
This wallet features one large compartment that can fit your phone, passport,
cash, and cards. There is also a pocket on the left-hand side of the large compartment that you could fit smaller items you need to carry. There’s also a
headphone symbol and a hole that you can put your headphones through if you want to listen to music from your phone that’s in your belt.
Unfortunately, there is no RFID protective lining on this belt wallet.
This wallet has:
- 1 Large compartment
- 1 Small pocket
- Headphone slot
- Brand: Joel and Robert Inc.
- Material: Nylon
- Size: 20 x 9.9 x 1cm
- Sleek and thin design, perfect for hiding the belt wallet.
- A large compartment that will store larger items, and a smaller side pocket to store smaller ones.
- Headphone slot.
- Not RFID protected.
2.Day tip belt wallet
- MONEY BELT for TRAVEL: Anti-theft RFID Blocking material, effectively prevent your personal information from being scanned (credit card, passport,...
- SLIM & HIDEN TRAVEL FANNY PACK:Now you have enough place to store and hide your belongings like your IPhone, Keys, Money, Credit cards, Documents,...
- OESN'T MOVE: Widened belt,stronger,more durable;Strap size 23" - 43" (Max Stretch 55"),adjustable elastic waist belt can be expanded to the desired...
- WEAR COMFORTABLY:Padded with breathable cushion,Back of the pouch which sits close to the body ,made from very soft mesh, it draws sweat away from the...
- SECURITY & Water Resistant:Design of thinness and lightweight, RFID blocking safeguards.Even if you wear thin clothes, pickpockets and thieves is...
Day Tip Money Belt specialize in belt wallets, so they are one of the best brands to purchase from. They have expertise, knowledge, and insight into the world of belt wallets, and it shows. This belt wallet is a combination of both well thought through functionality and good design.
They have a one-hundred percent money-back guarantee if you aren’t happy with the product.
The overall look of this belt wallet is good – the material looks high quality, the
shape and curves on the wallet make it look like design was really focused on
and the zips and buckles are secure.
The wallet is made from Waterproof 210D rip-stop Nylon. This material, as it sounds, is waterproof so the contents of your wallet will stay dry and secure at all times. As well as this, the nylon has special reinforcement threads in a woven pattern to ensure that it can’t rip. This is a really durable material and will last a long time without any wear and tear.
The Day Tip letting is on the front of the wallet. As specific belt wallet creators, it’s a proud name to have on your wallet. In addition to this, it also has the RFID protection symbol on the bag.
The belt wallet features a main pocket with RFID protection, useful to keep cards, two large zipped pockets, with internally dedicated areas for your essentials and an internal key holder.
This belt wallet is RFID protected.
- 1 specifically RFID protected the main pocket.
- 2 Large zipped pockets.
- Internal key holder.
- Brand: Day Tip
- Material: Waterproof 210D rip-stop Nylon
- Size: 28.4 x 14 x 0.3cm
- Fashionable design.
- RFID protected.
- Three pockets in total.
- Waterproof and rip-stop material.
- No color options.
3.Alpha keeper rfid belt wallet
- Keep Your Valuables Safe and Secure with our RFID Money Belt - Our travel money belt is designed to keep your passport, money and other valuables...
- Travel in Comfort and Confidence - Our belt features RFID blocking technology to protect against pickpockets and high-tech thieves, and a fully...
- Stay Organized and Hands Free - With multiple pockets and compartments, our travel money belt is the perfect solution for keeping your travel...
- A Gift for the Frequent Traveler - Give the gift of peace of mind and comfort to your friends and family with our RFID money belt. It's a practical...
- Lifetime Guarantee - We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a lifetime guarantee for your satisfaction. If you ever have any issues...
Alpha Keeper RFID Belt Wallet creates a variety of travel accessories, especially wallets and bags that will be not only secure but look stylish while you travel. In addition to providing a wallet, they also add seven separate RFID protection slips for you to use when you aren’t using the belt wallet.
Alpha Keeper also has a lifetime guarantee on their products, so if you’re not
happy with the product, they will be on hand to deal with the situation straight away.
The first thing that stands out with this belt wallet is the selection of colors you can choose from. There are six color options – black, grey, dark grey, pink, green and camouflage. This is the only wallet belt wallet on our list that offers such a variety of colors.
The wallet itself is sleek, slim, simple and functional. The material is ripstop nylon, so you don’t need to worry about the wallet breaking and tearing. The zips and elasticated belts are of high quality. To ensure that the wallet doesn’t make you sweaty, there is an added mesh fabric to the back of the wallet to let both the material and your skin breathe.
This belt wallet has two zipped pockets, as well as a hidden pocket at the back of the mesh panel. This hidden pocket at the back could be perfect for very valuable items that you want to keep close to your body. The whole wallet is RFID protected and in addition to this, they provide seven individual RFID blocking slips for you to use with other wallets that might not necessarily have this feature.
This wallet has:
- 2 Zipped pockets
- 1 Hidden Pocket
- RFID Protection
- 7 Individual RFID blocking slips
- Brand: Alpha Keeper
- Material: Ripstop Nylon
- Size: 1 x 25.4 x 14 cm
- Stylish, sleek design.
- Color choices.
- Two large zipped pockets.
- Hidden Pocket on the back of the wallet.
- RFID protection and the extra seven individual RFID blocking slips.
- To be honest, we aren’t sure what the cons could be with this wallet.
4.Evancary money belt wallet
EvanCary Money Belt Wallet specialize in travel and outdoor belt wallets that are durable, secure and lightweight. The brand offers a one-hundred percent money-back guarantee, so for if any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, you can count on their customer service team to help.
This wallet certainly looks sleek. It’s a thin and lightweight belt wallet, perfect for those on the go. The elastic waistband perfectly adapts to any body shape between 26 and 46 inches. Both the zips and buckles on the wallet are high quality, so you don’t need to worry about the wallet breaking or damaging easily. Although the wallet is only available in black, the high-quality finish on the wallet outweighs the need for color options.
The material used is reinforced nylon, so any tears and rips should be prevented. In addition to this, the part of the wallet that will be touching your skin is made from skin-friendly breathable mesh, which prevents itchiness or perspiration.
In addition to the straightforward, fashionable design of the wallet, the functionality is great too. You can organize the contents of your wallet into the two large zip-pockets and the hidden rear pocket. There are also two separate mesh bags in the large zipped pocket, so you should have enough room for all your storage needs.
This wallet is also RFID protected, meaning you don’t need to concern yourself with the worries of having your card hacked.
This wallet has:
- 2 Large Zip Pockets
- 1 Hidden Rear Pocket
- 2 Separate mesh bags in the large zip pocket.
- RFID protected.
- Brand: EvanCary
- Material: Ripstop Nylon
- Size: 27 x 0.3 x 13 cm
- Large storage space.
- Separate mesh bags.
- Durable nylon fabric and mesh on the rear.
- Fashionable, sleek design.
- RDFI Protected.
- Once again, this belt wallet has been produced to such a high standard that we’re not sure what the negatives to it could be.
5.Mind and Body Orion Belt Wallet
- FEELS LIKE A PART OF YOU: Unisex, lightweight, comfortable fanny packs for women fashionable and fanny pack for men. Stays in place -no bouncing....
- SUBTLE AND DISCREET SMALL FANNY PACK: Wear over or under clothes. Elastic straps are adjustable for the perfect fit. Great running pack, hiking fanny...
- NEVER LOSE YOUR GEAR AGAIN: Running fanny pack keeps everything accessible and your hands free. 3 pockets for your phone 8 plus, 10, 11, xr, keys,...
- A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING: 9” x 4” main pouch holds all phone sizes, iphone or Android. Fits waist sizes 28” to 45” and separately purchased belt...
- LOOK GOOD WHILE YOU TRAVEL: Simple design is sleek and stylish but functional. A clever opening for headphones or earbuds cords keeps them close to...
Mind and Body Orion Belt Wallet specialize only in this belt wallet. They market it mainly as a belt wallet to use whilst running and exercising, rather than traveling. However, the belt wallet would still be useful for someone that travels lightly and doesn’t have anything too bulky.
The design of this wallet is probably the sleekest looking that we have on this shortlist. This belt wallet oozes professional and has a premier feel. The design of the wallet is elegant and stylish. The zips and elasticated waistbands are high quality and therefore durable. This belt wallet is called the Orion, and this is seen in lettering on the side of the wallet. This is a really nice touch and the font that it’s written in looks high class and sporty.
The only thing that is letting this belt wallet down slightly is the fact that it’s so thin. If you wanted to wear this belt wallet whilst traveling, you might realize you couldn’t fit everything you wanted in there. Also, the wallet is made from neoprene fabric and is therefore fully waterproof. This is obviously a massive bonus and seems like a positive, not a negative. However, neoprene isn’t the most durable fabric, especially not in comparison to rip-stop nylon fabrics. This could mean that it wears a lot more easily than any of the other shortlisted money belts. Perhaps this is just a great choice for running.
Within this belt wallet, there is a main pocket, with two small side pockets and also a key clip. There are zips, and Velcro is used to keep the contents securely within the wallet. There’s also a headphone holder, in case you wanted to listen to music from your phone inside the wallet.
Unfortunately, this wallet does not have RFID protection. Although this is not vital, it’s up to you whether you want to choose a wallet with RFID protective lining or not.
This wallet has:
- 1 Large compartments
- 2 Smaller compartments
- Headphone holder
- Brand: Mind and Body experts
- Material: Neoprene and Polyester
- Size: 40 x 8.9 cm
- Slim, lightweight and fashionable design.
- Waterproof material.
- One large and two small compartments to fit your belongings into.
- No RFID protection.
- It could be too slim to fit bigger items in.
Our Top Pick
Our top pick would have the EvanCary Money Belt Wallet. This wallet is ideal for someone that’s traveling, exercising or just wants to keep their wallet hidden. It’s spacious enough to be able to fit all your belongings, but just in case you can’t, there are two separate mesh bags within one of the compartments for you to use. The Alpha Keeper came a very close second place to the EvanCary wallet. It had an abundance of space too, but we preferred the design of the EvanCary one.
Either of these wallets would be a good choice, as they are also both RFID protected and are made from rip-stop nylon, which is a durable fabric designed to not tear.
However, it depends on what you are wanting to do with your belt wallet – are you going to be using it to travel or so you have somewhere to store your things while you go on a run? It’s all personal. If you were wanting to purchase a belt wallet for exercise purposes, then the Mind and Body experts would be a perfect choice.